Pork Wrap with Lime-Jalapeno Slaw
Yield: 1 Serving
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortilla
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ½ cup Lime-Jalapeno Slaw (recipe below)
- 2 ½ ounces cooked pork cutlet, sliced
- 1 ¼ cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Combine cabbage, jalapeno, lime juice, oil, and salt in a medium bowl. Refrigerate.
- Spread mayonnaise over tortilla; sprinkle with chili powder. Top with slaw and pork. Roll the wrap up like a burrito, tucking in the sides to hold the ingredients in. Cut in half to serve.
Visit the Country Store and find items to add to your home.