Today’s Recipe: Tomato and Peach Flatbreads with Basil
Yield: 8 Servings
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green onions, divided
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 (8.8 ounce) package naan bread
- cooking spray
- 1 medium tomato, halved and sliced
- 1 ripe peach, pitted and sliced
- 2 tbsp torn fresh basil leaves
- ⅛ tsp flaky sea salt
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine ricotta, 1 tablespoon green onions, oregano, olive oil, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Coat both sides of naan with cooking spray. Add naan to grill; grill 2 minutes on one side. Remove from grill; spread the ricotta mixture evenly over the grilled side of naan. Top with tomato and peach slices. Place flatbreads on grill; grill 3 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon onions, basil, and salt. Cut each flatbread into 8 wedges.
Visit the Country Store and find items to add to your home.