Today’s Recipe: Roasted Pepper-Goat Cheese Crostini
Roasted Pepper-Goat Cheese Crostini
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 tbsp kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 slices cocktail bread
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 2 oz crumbled goat cheese
- olive oil
- Mix roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, pine nuts, parsley, and olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Rub hot toasted slices cocktail bread with a halved garlic clove. Top with the red pepper mixture and goat cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper.
Visit the Country Store and find items to add to your kitchen collection.