Today’s Recipe: Roasted Carrots, Parsnips, and Fries
Roasted Carrots, Parsnips, and Fries
Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into 3- to 4-inch sticks
- 2 large parsnips, peeled and cut into 3- to 4-inch sticks
- ½ (28 oz) bag frozen hand cut-style fries
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- few grinds of pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- Toss the carrots and parsnips in a large bowl with the frozen hand cut-style fries, olive oil, coriander seeds, kosher salt, and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet and bake at 425° F, stirring halfway through, until the vegetables are tender and the fries are crisp; 45 minutes. Toss with cilantro.
Visit the Country Store and find items to add to your home.