Today’s Recipe: Ranch Snack Mix
Yield: 6 Quarts
- 1 package (12 ounces) miniature pretzels
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) Bugles
- 1 can (10 ounces) salted cashews
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- ¾ cup canola oil
- In two large bowls, combine the pretzels, Bugles, cashews, and crackers. Sprinkle with dressing mix; toss gently to combine. Drizzle with oil; toss until well coated. Store in airtight containers.
Visit the Country Store and find items to add to your kitchen collection.