Today’s Recipe: French Fries with Mustard Vinaigrette
French Fries with Mustard Vinaigrette
Yield: 4 Servings
- ½ (28 oz) package frozen crinkle-cut fries
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp dried dill
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley
- Toss half the frozen french fries with 1 Tbsp olive oil, kosher salt, pepper, and dried dill. Spread on a baking sheet and bake at 425° F until crisp, for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, toss red onion with white wine vinegar and whole-grain mustard in a large bowl; let stand 15 minutes. Whisk in 3 Tbsp olive oil. Add the warm fries and fresh dill and parsley; toss.
Visit the Country Store and find items to add to your home.