These Creamy Goat Cheese Terrine with Harissa and Pumpkin Seeds make a great gift to hand out at your next get together with family and friends.
Another great gift to give is the Pumpkin Seed Brittle.
Creamy Goat Cheese Terrine with Harissa and Pumpkin Seeds
Yield: 1 Loaf Serves 12-15
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups crumbled goat cheese (8 oz), at room temperature
- 1 cup grated manchego (4 oz)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan (3 oz), divided
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup harissa sauce
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds, lightly roasted
- Divide cheese mixture into three equal portions. Evenly spread ⅓ cheese mixture in prepared loaf pan. Add harissa and spread in an even layer. Using a spoon, dollop another ⅓ of cheese mixture on top, then spread with a spatula or knife. Add marmalade and spread evenly in a layer. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup Parmesan, then spread remaining ⅓ cheese mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- To serve, remove loaf pan from refrigerator and uncover. Invert terrine onto a plate or a cheese board and remove the loaf pan and plastic. Sprinkle top with pumpkin seeds. Let come to room temperature, about 30 minutes, and serve with baguette slices or crackers. Terrine can be made up to 2 days ahead and stored, wrapped, in the fridge.