Today’s Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Brie
Yield: 1 Baked Brie
- 1 ½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken (or any cooked chicken)
- 3 tbsp Buffalo wing sauce
- small wheel of brie
- 2 tbsp diced celery
- blue cheese dressing, for serving
- sliced scallions, for serving
- Toss chicken with the Buffalo sauce.
- Slice off the top rind of brie. Place on a baking sheet or foil; top with the chicken and celery. Bring the edges of the foil together and seal, leaving room n the packet.
- Grill over medium-low heat until the cheese is soft, about 8 minutes. Unwrap and top with blue cheese and scallions. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
Visit the Country Store and find items to add to your home.