Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 cups uncooked rice vermicelli noodles
- 12 ounces ground pork
- 7 tbsp fresh lime juice, divided
- 2 ½ tbsp sugar, divided
- 4 tsp fish sauce, divided
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 tbsp chopped unsalted peanuts
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup diagonally cut seeded cucumber
- 1 cup diagonally cut carrot
- ½ cup diagonally cut yellow squash
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Cook rice vermicelli according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork to pan; cook 8 minutes, stirring to crumble. Combine 1 tablespoon juice, 1 ½ teaspoons sugar, 2 teaspoons fish sauce, and oil in a bowl; add to the pan. Cook 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Combine remaining 6 tablespoons juice, remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, remaining 2 teaspoons fish sauce, peanuts, green onions, and Sriracha in a bowl. Arrange lettuce, cucumber, carrot, and squash on a large platter. Top with noodles, pork mixture, cilantro, and mint. Drizzle juice mixture over top.