Find more cobbler recipes here.
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 (21 oz) can apple pie filling
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Combine flour and baking powder; add to egg mixture and blend well.
- Pour into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Combine pie fillings, lemon juice, and vanilla; spoon over batter.
- For the topping, combine all ingredients; sprinkle overfilling. Bake at 350° F for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and cake tests done. If necessary, cover edges with foil to prevent over-browning.